As a classic Screen Cleaner:
- Remove excessive ink from screen.
- Apply MULTI-CLEAN to both sides of the screen using a soft brush. MULTI-CLEAN may be diluted up to 50% with water if used in automatic cleaning units and soft inks such as plastisol inks).
- Allow MULTI-CLEAN to penetrate the ink (approx. 1 minute)
- Apply pressure wash to both sides of the screen working your way up from side to side.
Pre-test the product selected prior to engaging in a production run.
For use as a Screen Opener
- Spray MULTI-CLEAN on screen at full strength.
- Wipe off from both sides using a lint -free cloth to open the mesh .
As a Haze Remover:
- After the wash operation, even if the screen is wet, apply MULTI-CLEAN on both sides of the screen using a brush specially designated for this purpose.
- Allow the screen to dry. The reaction time depends on the type of ink used and the hardness of the ink residues, it can vary from 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Reactivate with DIGI-INK WASH and rinse with pressurized water
For stain prevention (when washing is delayed)
- Remove excessive ink from the screen.
- Spray full strength MULTI-CLEAN on both sides of the screen.
- Wash screen with DIGI-INK WASH or MULTICLEAN