INKTECH STRIP 1:55 is a very concentrated emulsion remover that will strip direct emulsions or capilary films. – does not contain ozone depleting chemicals as described in the Montreal Convention
- Dilute approx INKTECH STRIP 1:55 as fallows:
1 litre of INKTECH STRIP 1:55 in 5-10 gallons water or
1 gallon of INKTECH STRIP 1:55 in max. 55 gallons water
- Wet both sides of the screen with cold water
- Apply solution to both sides of the screen with a circular motion.
- Let the product react for one minute (or more if necessary)
- Remove stencil by hosing off with water, preferably with a high pressure gun.
Store INKTECH STRIP 1:55 solution in polyethylene containers.
Safety and Handling
INKTECH STRIP 1:55 is corrosive.
Avoid splashes into the eyes and skin contact. In case of skin contact, rinse immediately with water. In case of eye contamination, seek medical advice. Wear suitable protecting clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
Comprehensive information on the safety and handling of Super Paste is given in the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets.