- Wet the screen with cold water.
- Apply a small amount of Screenprep 1000 to both sides of the mesh and rub both sides of the mesh with a sponge or soft brush, using circular motions.
- Let the product react for one minute (or more if necessary)
- Wash with cold water until the effluent is free of foam. Do not use hot water as this can cause mesh blockage.
- Dry as usual prior stencil application.
It is the printer’s responsibility to pre-test the product selected prior to engaging in a production run
Safety and Handling
-Formulated to be free from any toxic chemicals
-Exempt from the Highly Flammable Liquids Regulations Comprehensive information on the safety and handling of Screenprep 1000 is given in the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets.