- Apply INKTECH HAZE to both sides of the screen. Better results can be obtained if applied on dry screens.
- Let dry for approx. 5-10 minutes (using a fan will improve the results). Please note that the reaction time depends on the type of ink used as well as the hardness of the ink residues.
- Apply INKTECH WASH on both sides of the screen and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash with high pressure cold water. Start washing from left to right then from the bottom to the top.
- Do not let the INKTECH HAZE sit in the screen, the fabric may be damaged. Excessive heat during drying may also damage the fabric.
It is the printer’s responsibility to pre-test the product selected prior to engaging in a production run.
Safety and Handling
-Formulated to be free from any toxic chemicals
-Exempt from the Highly Flammable Liquids Regulations Comprehensive information on the safety and handling of INKTECH HAZE is given in the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets.