The Rapid Wave Flash is the curing unit of choice for high-volume shops. The Rapid Wave features ultra-fast medium wave quartz lamps with variable lamp intensity control. Quartz flashes use state-of-the-art quartz tubes for rapid flash curing and are the next step up from using an infrared flash dryer. Quartz flashes heat quickly and shut down between cures to save electricity and reduce heat in the shop. Units are available with temperature sensors, allowing you to program the flash to achieve a set temperature via your Anatol automatic press’s touchscreen. The Rapid Wave Flash has three zones that can be activated independently or in combination: front, center and back. The Rapid Wave Flash Cure is available in five models, from standard (16” x 16”) flash areas up to over-sized (30” x 40”) flash areas.
- For head-mount, integrates with touchscreen interface on Anatol automatic presses
- Variable lamp intensity controls to fine-tune heat setting
- Set how many bulb zones (1-3) flash at once
- Quartz tube bulbs heat and cool quickly
- Bulbs arranged horizontally in zones to fit more bulbs than comparable flash units, with more control
- Can be mounted on height-adjustable floor stand or a head of an Anatol automatic press
- Heavy-duty steel construction