SUPER STRIPPER POWDER
– can be used on all types of nylon, polyester and stainless steel meshes, but is not suitable with natural silk fibers.
– not suitable for use with gelatin based products
SUPER STRIPPER POWDER is corrosive.
Avoid splashes into the eyes and skin contact. In case of skin contact, rinse immediately with water. In case of eye contamination, seek medical advice. Wear suitable protecting clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
Comprehensive information on the safety and handling of Super Paste is given in the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets.
– does not contain ozone depleting chemicals as described in the Montreal Convention
- Dissolve contents of a 100 grams sachet in 10 or 5 liters of water in a polyethylene bucket to obtain either 1% or 2% strength liquid solution respectively. A 1% strength solution has proved effective for general use and the 2% solution is only likely to be required for removing old stencils or particularly resistant coatings.
- Remove all ink residues from screen,
- Rinse both sides with water and drain.
- Apply the stripper solution to both sides of the screen.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes. Do not allow solution to dry into the screen.
- Remove stencil by hosing off with water, preferably with a high pressure gun.
- With some very old stencils, decoating may not be completely reached at this stage. In such cases , wash the stripping solution off the screen then apply INKTECH WASH to both sides of the wet stencil and rub in. Allow to sit for a few minutes and hose off again with water.
– is completely biodegradable
– is free of any volatile solvent and are therefore beneficial to the environment when compared to solvent based products.
It is preferable to store the SUPER STRIPPER POWDER in plastic airtight bags orpolyethylene containers.