Anatol’s Pilot Flash quartz flash cure unit takes our ultra-fast medium-wave quartz lamps and mobilizes them to give you total coverage of all substrates with our largest automatic machines, without the cost of an over-sized flash dryer. This flash cure unit is designed to clamp securely onto the print carriage to utilize the print/flood stroke to move the flash within the print head. Like all of our quartz flash units, the Pilot Flash fully integrates with any Anatol automatic screen printing equipment touchscreen control panel. The Pilot Flash cure unit is available in three different widths: 20″, 30″, and 40″.
- Fully controllable from any Anatol Automatic Press control panel
- Lamp Intensity control knob to fine tune the heat
- Quartz tube bulbs heat and cool quickly
- Bulbs arranged horizontally, giving you more bulbs than similar flash units, with more control
- Compact, mobile design saves electricity compared to a traditional stationary flash cure
- Can be mounted on the head of any Anatol automatic press
- Heavy-duty steel construction